Automobile Accidents 101

Personal Injury from Auto AccidentWichita is home to its fair share of automobile accidents. Just drive on
Rock Road, Kellogg or West Street, and you’re sure to see flashing lights
and broken glass. While passersby crane their necks to scope out the scene,
what do you do if you’re in the scene?

Obviously, after any type of accident what do any of us do? We check
to make sure we’re okay. In a car accident, we check the status of any
passengers and self. Have we sustained personal injury? Do we need
medical attention?


Never assume you are injury free. Many times aches and pains creep up
hours or days after enduring an accident. Be sure to really evaluate your
own personal injury and share it with the officer present.

If you are concerned about the cost of your medical care, your own
automobile insurance coverage provides a minimum of $4,500 for
diagnostic tests and treatment of your injuries with no deductibles.
This is called the Personal Injury Protection Benefit (PIP).

If you or someone you know has been injured in any kind of auto accident
in the state of Kansas, Edward J. Hund can help. He is an experienced
personal injury attorney practicing in Wichita. Call (316) 685-1747 today.